Thanksgiving
Los Angeles, California
This Thanksgiving didn't go as we had originally planned.
Our visitors couldn't make it out, but that's alright because we have plenty to be thankful for...our health, family, friends, and laughter! Bring It On had a lovely Thanksgiving gathering. Grace had the run of the party room and more attention from the cast than one little girl could ever want.
I'm very blessed to have such an amazing little family. This past week has been rough and I'm extremely thankful for my daughter and husband. They keep me sane during the tough times, make me laugh when I'm crying, and tell me everything will be okay. And guess what?
They were right!
Happy Holidays!!!
This Thanksgiving didn't go as we had originally planned.
Our visitors couldn't make it out, but that's alright because we have plenty to be thankful for...our health, family, friends, and laughter! Bring It On had a lovely Thanksgiving gathering. Grace had the run of the party room and more attention from the cast than one little girl could ever want.
I'm very blessed to have such an amazing little family. This past week has been rough and I'm extremely thankful for my daughter and husband. They keep me sane during the tough times, make me laugh when I'm crying, and tell me everything will be okay. And guess what?
They were right!
Happy Holidays!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment