Pages

Wherever We're Together...That's My Home

Follow Us Via Email...Sign Up Below :)

December 06, 2011

December 2, 2011








Our 5th Anniversary
Los Angeles, California

As you may or may not recall, I'm a huge fan of  traditions. And one of my favorite traditions started a few years back on our first wedding anniversary...getting our Christmas tree. Then we come home and spend the afternoon decorating. It's one of my favorite days of the year because we get to spend time together as a family, celebrate our marriage, and start getting ready for the holiday season.




Of course, since it's our anniversary we did a lot of looking back over the past few years...

 December 2, 2008 I found out I was pregnant with Gracie. 

December 2, 2009
Getting our Christmas Tree

               December 2, 2010                                                                                 December 2, 2011

Time is flying by and I couldn't ask for a better person to share my time with.  
I love my husband.
 The day I met him I knew I wanted to marry him. 
And I'm so lucky he asked me to marry him!






No comments:

Post a Comment