Pages

Wherever We're Together...That's My Home

Follow Us Via Email...Sign Up Below :)

December 16, 2011

December 16, 2011

Park Trip
San Francisco, California

Before moving to the next city, I like to do a little research first. I search online for the local grocery stores, the museums,  the library, kid friendly activities and of course the local parks. I was so excited to find that there are 2 parks within walking distance of our apartment, Dolores Park and Mission Playground!


Above is Dolores Park...however, this is what we found when walked there...


Friends of Dolores Park Playground

They have torn down the entire park and have huge plans for an amazing park to replace it...
in 4 months! 

That's alright though we still have Mission Playground, right?


TORN DOWN AS WELL!!!! What a bummer! 

There are, of course, many other parks in San Francisco. However, these two were so close to our place, it would have been nice to able to walk on over and hop on a swing. Oh well, at least I now know if we ever come again there will be 2 new beautiful parks waiting for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment