A Little Sun, A Little Fun, and A Little Bum
Houston, TX
It seems to either be gorgeous or raining here in Texas lately.
So when the sun is out, we are outside playing!
So when the sun is out, we are outside playing!

Herman Park is only a mile or so away from our house. It's like a miniature central park with a couple of play grounds, fountains, running trails, a golf course, and an adorable little train that goes around the park. It's a great park and Grace loves playing there.
As a side bar, notice that David is wearing all black in the picture above. He's almost always wearing black, since that's what he has to wear to work. Grace loves chatting about it. She'll say things like, "Daddy wears black to work. When I grow up, I will wear pink!" She also told Dave, "Daddy you're black pants are cute!" or "When Daddy comes home from work, he will change out of his black clothes and then what color do you think Daddy will wear?" It's hilarious.
And speaking of wearing all black...notice all the guys below wearing black. They're the Bring It On band posing with their latest brush with fame...President and Barbara Bush. I love Babs face in this pic!
Now, this picture I borrowed from Billie Sue's (the girl on the right) facebook page.
Please notice where George's hand is...





No comments:
Post a Comment