Bring It On
Houston, Texas
Backstage in the theatre world, a lot of times you'll find something like this...
Touring companies will paint their show's logo on a wall and then the cast will sign it. David wanted to show Gracie the All Shook Up painting to find Mommy's and Daddy's names. Then a few paintings down we found this...
And while David and I were talking to someone walking past, Gracie added her "name."
It's the little scribble mark on the circle second row up from the bottom, second circle in from the left. We think years from now that little scribble will be worth something.
She may be destined to be the worlds greatest conductor.
On the way home, I asked Grace what her favorite part of going to Daddy's work was, "Playing the piano!" I have to admit, I was tearing up when she was sitting up there on the podium. She looked so grown up and was loving playing the piano and singing, just like her Mommy and Daddy!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment