This is my Gracie Girl!
She is an amazing little girl.
She has learned a new word...patient.
I say to her "Sometimes we have to be..." and she replies "patient."
She's patient when I drag her around for hours Christmas shopping.
She sits patiently on the shuttle bus to and from the grocery store.
She's a great travel buddy.
Some days she ends up having to sit in the stroller longer
than you or I would like to and rarely does she protest.
So here I am thinking that I'm teaching my child what patience means,
when in reality she is teaching me.
And that is one of the many reasons I love my Gracie Girl.
I would have thought that relocating to Atlanta would have affected her or changed her.
That she would miss our home, her things, our routine.
I think she adjusted faster than DP and I have.
She has taken to loving the BIO cast, the attention they give her, the high-fives, the hugs, and of course the time with their doggies.
She loves our hotel life, the staff, and our numerous walks.
I couldn't be any more proud of my Gracie Girl and who she is growing up to be.
She has learned a new word...patient.
I say to her "Sometimes we have to be..." and she replies "patient."
She's patient when I drag her around for hours Christmas shopping.
She sits patiently on the shuttle bus to and from the grocery store.
She's a great travel buddy.
Some days she ends up having to sit in the stroller longer
than you or I would like to and rarely does she protest.
So here I am thinking that I'm teaching my child what patience means,
when in reality she is teaching me.
And that is one of the many reasons I love my Gracie Girl.
I would have thought that relocating to Atlanta would have affected her or changed her.
That she would miss our home, her things, our routine.
I think she adjusted faster than DP and I have.
She has taken to loving the BIO cast, the attention they give her, the high-fives, the hugs, and of course the time with their doggies.
She loves our hotel life, the staff, and our numerous walks.
I couldn't be any more proud of my Gracie Girl and who she is growing up to be.
.

No comments:
Post a Comment