Pages

Wherever We're Together...That's My Home

Follow Us Via Email...Sign Up Below :)

September 28, 2011

September 15-20, 2011

Girl's Trip
North Royalton, Ohio

DP has been working a ton lately. 
And when I say a ton I mean he leaves our house at eight-thirty in the morning
 and doesn't get home till after midnight most days. Yuck. Sounds like a perfect time for the Pep girls to head to Ohio to visit Grandma and Grandpa. 

We went apple picking.





And we got to go for a ride on the Kaufman's boat! 





Mike 
Karen, Gracie, and Grandma


The boat actually has 3 bedrooms and Gracie tried out all the beds.




Girl's Trip was awesome! 
She was a great travel companion...which makes me very excited for what's to come.
 Ten years ago, David and I met while touring the country with the show RENT. Now, Gracie is going to get experience the touring life as well. David will be music directing the Bring It On tour and taking the Pep Girls with him. We are very excited to take Gracie to parks, zoos, museums, and restaurants all across the country.  There is no better tour guide than her Dad, believe me! I should know. I fell in love with him while traveling!

No comments:

Post a Comment