Morgante Wedding
Philadelphia, PA

This is my friend from college, Bill, and his wife Chrystal.


This is my friend from college, Bill, and his wife Chrystal.

Myself, Nora, Michelle, Tina and Jessica
DP and I had an awesome night in Philly.
The wedding was beautiful and I love getting together with my friends from college.
It's always nice to reminisce about the past and catch up on the present.
Thanks to DP's family, Gracie had some awesome babysitters.
We were told that she said, "Mommy and Daddy went to wedding, but they're coming back for me!"
And we always will peanut!

DP and I had an awesome night in Philly.
The wedding was beautiful and I love getting together with my friends from college.
It's always nice to reminisce about the past and catch up on the present.
Thanks to DP's family, Gracie had some awesome babysitters.
We were told that she said, "Mommy and Daddy went to wedding, but they're coming back for me!"
And we always will peanut!
No comments:
Post a Comment