Pages

Wherever We're Together...That's My Home

Follow Us Via Email...Sign Up Below :)

April 04, 2012

April 2, 2012

Bring On A Cure
St. Louis, MO


Bring It On put together a benefit for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation this week.  Our friend Michael was the director and (obviously) David was the Music Director and kindly they both asked me if I wanted to perform in the benefit. I ended up singing one of Gracie's favorite songs from the movie Tangled, "When Will My Life Begin?"


Pics of Gracie at the rehearsal 


Jason, Ellie, Dominique, and Cassey
Cast Member from Bring It On


Grace watching the benefit


Once again, we are so proud of Grace. It was a long day of driving back and forth between the hotel and the theatre for rehearsals and sitting around in the theatre watching the performers. But she loved it! 
The greatest moment of the night happened right after my song. Courtney was standing back stage with Grace while I was performing and as I was taking a bow, Grace came running onto the stage yelling, "Mommy! You were GREAT!" Adorable! Love that little girl!






No comments:

Post a Comment