Memorial Weekend-July 4th Weekend
Irvington
I can't believe it's been 2 months since I last posted!
Sadly, the summer is flying by already...however, we have many little trips planned over the next few weeks that I have been looking forward to for months.
Here are some pics of what we have been up to so far this summer.....
Memorial Weekend Grandpa and Grandma came to visit~
We had a little BBQ in Matthiessen Park...
We went to Central Park and rode the carousel
and stole a bite of Grandpa's strawberry popsicle.
Delicious!
We love when Grandma and Grandpa visit!!!
We recently had a picnic at Croton Gorge Park...
Gracie loved putting her feet in the water and splashing around.
And of course, one of my favorite summer activites...watching my husband hit home runs!!!
And the number one most fun summer activity~ Staying Cool!!!!
Hope you're enjoying the summer as well!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment