Pages

Wherever We're Together...That's My Home

Follow Us Via Email...Sign Up Below :)

February 01, 2011

February 1, 2011

Happy February 1st 
And the countdown begins~
20 days until we are back in NY

It's been a rough week...Gracie started out with a fever and runny nose on Monday. We chalked it up to a little cold or teething, however, her fever got quite high on Tuesday evening.  So after a conversation with our pediatrician, we headed off to the local walk-in clinic on Wednesday morning. (RON: The walk-in clinic was across from Fogo De Chao. I'm not kidding about this...I laughed so hard it!!!!) Anyway, it turns out that Gracie had roseola; a high fever, rash, extremely irritable, swollen eyelids, tired and a decreased appetite. To put it bluntly, it sucked!!! However, she is finally back to herself today....and I am so happy about that!

Especially, because my parents are in town visiting.


more on that later....

No comments:

Post a Comment