Pages

Wherever We're Together...That's My Home

Follow Us Via Email...Sign Up Below :)

January 07, 2011

January 7, 2011

BIO
 and a
BIRTHDAY

I highly doubt I thank my husband enough for providing for us. 
Without his hard work, I would never get to have the greatest 
job in the world...a stay at home Mom.
Grace and I are often without DP on our adventures,
 he is working and having a great adventure all on his own. 
I am so excited, proud, total stage-wife, amazed, and thrilled to be apart of my husbands career.
 He truly is the most talented guy I know. Some say he's the nicest guy in show business....and I couldn't agree more. It's his birthday this weekend. And not just any old birthday, his 40th birthday! 
Happy Birthday to my DP! 
The older the fiddler, the sweeter the tune.  -English Proverb








The cheerleaders convinced him (with very little persuasion I may add) to do one of the stunts from the show while waiting for the subway.



BIO previews begin January 15th.
 I will have the chance to see a performance on the 16th and I can't wait.
I'll be the one walking around beaming with pride and telling everyone my husband is the music director!


                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment